New for 2022 – the Cold Steel Trapper Series. These are Cold Steel’s variations on the classic slip joint Trapper knives. They feature handles with authentic bone and are highlighted with polished metal bolsters. The rugged handles are substantially sized for hard work, even with gloved hands. They are constructed in a traditional Jack Knife pattern, with two polished blades: a clip point blade for piercing and cutting, and a spey blade for skinning and gutting, both folding out of one end of the knife’s grip. Popular folklore has placed these knives as the preferred choice of rugged outdoorsman and frontier hunters, but their inherent practicality makes them useful for all sorts of chores, and they will fit in well in almost any environment from urban to rural. Measuring 4.125" when closed, the Trapper houses 2 blades, a 3.3" Clip Point and a 3.3" Spey Blade.
- Cold Steel’s take on traditional trapper knives feature classic styling, utilizing authentic bone handles and polished 8Cr13MoV steel blades honed to a sharp edge.
- 3.3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8CR13MOV
- Bone Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.