The Cold Steel SRK (Survival Rescue Knife) has been a proud flagship blade in our line-up for over 25 years. The knife of choice for many of our brothers and sisters in the military, it remains the standard issue fixed blade of the Navy SEALs during BUDS training to this day. It’s little wonder then, that when we tasked custom knife maker Andrew Demko with developing a new high-end tactical folding knife for military application, that he took inspiration from the legendary SRK! The SR1 features Andrew’s signature minimalist style, with no unnecessary flourishes or embellishments, just pure functional, no-nonsense, practical design. The SR1’s heavy duty blade is made to put to work. Crafted from 5mm thick American CPM-S35VN premium powdered steel, it’s a heavy duty work horse, designed for the harshest and most unforgiving environments. A good blade needs a good handle, so the SR1’s handle is made from premium G-10 with heat treated nested steel liners. With an integrated lanyard hole and coarse-textured surface for a secure grip even in cold, wet conditions, and expertly contoured to allow for a comfortable and safe grip even while wearing heavy gloves. For added reliability and peace of mind, we equipped the SR1 with our world-famous Tri-Ad® locking mechanism – proven time and time again to weather even the worst abuse, with unparalleled shock and impact resistance – making this knife the ideal choice for a survival rescue blade intended for our nation’s warrior elite!
- Folding blade made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a satin finish in a clip point style. Black textured handle Griv-Ex with a reversible pocket clip and lanyard hole, uses Cold Steel’s Tri-Ad locking mechanism.
- 4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Griv-Ex Handle
Our Price: £56.00
You Save: £10.95 (16%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.