The original 4 Max proved to be all that we hoped for. But it was expensive and difficult to manufacture and deliver in a timely manner to meet customer demand. The 4 Max Scout is easier to produce and is a far more affordable alternative. It features an extra wide, drop point blade and stone wash finish, which is identical to the original 4 Max. It’s crafted from 5mm thick AUS 10A steel, for strength, toughness and edge holding potential. The handle’s silhouette mirrors the original. Instead of a G-10 handle the 4 Max Scout has one made of Griv-Ex™ with stainless steel liners and a Griv-Ex™ back spacer. Equipped with Andrew Demko’s ground breaking Tri-Ad® locking mechanism the 4 Max Scout has passed every one of our grueling shock and impact tests and then gone on to hold 600 lbs. of free hanging weight with no damage!
- Folding blade made from AUS-10A stainless steel with a stonewash finish in a drop point style. black textured Griv-Ex handle with a reversible pocket clip and lanyard hole, uses Cold Steel’s Tri-Ad locking mechanism.
- 4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-10A
- Griv-Ex Handle
Our Price: £94.48
You Save: £54.47 (37%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.