If you’re looking for a budget-friendly yet high-performing folding hunter, look no further than the Andrew Demko-designed, value-packed Double Safe Hunter. One glance at the Double Safe may recall Cold Steel knives of yesteryear as it was modeled after the popular old-school Voyager. Its wide, clip-point blade is 3 ½” in length and comprised of 8Cr13MoV steel, tempered to 57-58 Rockwell hardness. No matter the job, you can be confident you have the right knife at hand, with a blade small enough for intricate cutting tasks, yet big enough to skin anything from a mouse to a moose. A dream to use for any length of time, its glass-filled nylon (GFN) handle is thin and ergonomically pleasing and features a replaceable plastic pocket clip. Plastic pocket clips are gentle to your hand and your surroundings, limiting the snags and scratches to upholstery and other surfaces that steel clips have been known to cause. As always, Cold Steel had your fingers in mind when designing the Double Safe. Its state-of-the-art rocker lock features a secondary safety mechanism, that when engaged is enormously resistant to shock and impact. With the Double Safe in hand, hunters on a budget can be assured they’re totally prepared for any adventure.
- Folding knife made from 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel with a satin finish in a clip point style. Green GFN handle with a lanyard hole and reversible pocket clip. Uses a rocker lock mechanism
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
Our Price: £39.95
You Save: £13 (25%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.