This is a traditional Chinese Gim, that’s styled for the imperial court! It’s impressive and stunningly beautiful design is sure to impress even the most jaded aficionado. The blade is fashioned from a fine Damascus steel with a distinctive, and beguiling pattern. It is heat treated to a hard spring temper so that it will resist metal fatigue. The handle has a Rosewood core and is wrapped with silk cord. The guard and pommel are elegantly detailed with a traditional Chinese decorative motif. The scabbard is made from select Rosewood and is decoratively styled to complement the sword’s grip.
- The intricate, gold-colored designs are brought into high contrast by the application of a black enamel.
- 28.5" Blade
- Damascus Steel
- Rosewood/Cord Wrapped Handle
- Rosewood Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £14 for 1-2 Working Day Delivery (Oversized package 1.1m+)
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.