For those intrigued by the Bush Ranger but seeking a budget-friendly folding field knife, Mike Wallace developed the Bush Ranger Lite. With an almost identical 3 1/2” Sheffield clip point blade, the Lite version of the Bush Ranger utilizes durable 8Cr13MoV steel and a thumb stud for ease of opening. As comfort in use is key, the Bush Ranger Lite’s handle is comprised of expertly contoured glass filled nylon (GFN) that fits your hand like a glove. With ambidextrous carry options offered through an interchangeable pocket clip, and weighing just 4.8 ounces, the Bush Ranger Lite makes carrying a breeze. As always, safety and security continue to remain priority number one to Cold Steel, so we supplied the Bush Ranger Lite with a state-of-the-art rocker lock featuring a secondary safety that when engaged is enormously resistant to shock and impact. We’re confident you’ll agree, the Bush Ranger Lite is an excellent first folding knife or budget-friendly, reliable utility knife for everyday carry (EDC).
- Folding knife made from 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel with a satin finish in a clip point style. Green GFN handle with a lanyard hole and reversible pocket clip. Uses a rocker lock mechanism
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
Our Price: £55.95
You Save: £11 (16%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.