Lansky Sharpening Systems
Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
All systems include:
- Patented, precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on colour-coded, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
As Easy as 123
Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening Systems make knife sharpening as easy as 1,2,3!
Attach Knife Blade to Clamp
Assemble Hone on Guide Rod
Sharpen One Side First, Then Flip Over
Lansky's Controlled Angle Sharpening System
LANSKY SHARPENING ANGLES
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellend edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use