The Fighting Tomahawk
Cold Steel The Fighting Tomahawk DVD
* Advantages of the Tomahawk as a weapon.
* Customizing your Tomahawk.
* Specialized training; Tomahawks and safety issues.
* Gripping methods.
* Fighting stances and postures.
* Chopping, cutting, slashing, and hacking.
* Stabbing, slapping, hammering, gouging, and sawing.
* Pushing, pulling, and hooking with your Tomahawk.
* Avoiding blows, stop hitting, counter slashing, blocking, parrying, and using the empty hand.
* Disarm defenses.
* Stopping the charge.
* Strength and agility drills.
* Distance judging drills.
* Identifying an enemy's weakness.
* Creating and exploiting openings or opportunities.
* Fight strategy.
* Sparring drills, and actual sparring.
* Opposing other weapons.