For the money, the Bushman® knives might be the strongest survival/outdoor knives in the world! Unlike most hollow handled survival knives, there is no joint or seam between the blades and handles that requires a mechanical fastener. Instead, the Bushman’s® blades and integral handles are each expertly cold forged out of a single piece of 2.5mm thick SK-5 high carbon steel. The resulting knives are expertly heat-treated and tempered to RC54 and, when subjected to our tests, have withstood over two tons of pressure on their blade/handle transition! Every Bushman® blade has been carefully ground to an extra thin edge, and then honed and buffed by hand until razor sharp. The Bushman® knives are versatile too! Their hollow handles will accept survival supplies or a variety of handle extensions which can maximize reach, leverage or ease of throwing. They come complete with the new heavy duty plastic Secure-Ex sheath which features an attached ferrocerium fire steel.
- There is no joint or seam between the blade and handle, which gives the Bushman unparalleled strength.
- 7" Blade
- Carbon Steel – SK-5
- Carbon Steel Handle
- Secure Ex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £4 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £9 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.
UK Mainland Delivery:
- 2-5 Working Day Delivery £2 on orders over £30 or £4 otherwise. Free for orders over £150.
- Next Working Day Delivery £7 on orders over £30 or £9 otherwise. Free for orders over £200.Cut off for next working day delivery is 2 p.m. We do our best to ensure next working day delivery arrives on schedule but cannot guarantee it.