Lynn C. Thompson, bought the first knife that custom maker, Lloyd Pendleton ever made in 1973. The two went on to be fast friends, and together they collaborated on some of Cold Steels most popular and critically acclaimed bushcraft knives, the Pendleton Series. In fabricating these knives, Cold Steel has tried to duplicate Lloyd’s work as accurately as possible. Both the Pendleton Hunter’s hollow ground blade and the Mini Hunter’s flat ground blade are honed to perfection. The handle’s cross sections and contours match Lloyd’s handmade knives exactly. Its ergonomic Kray-Ex handle is designed for versatile handling and comfort during use. They have dispensed with leather sheaths in favour of Secure-Ex because this material will not rot and is far more impervious to cuts and punctures than leather.
- The contoured handle supports a modest guard and thumb stop while still facilitating a wide range of grips for intricate tasks.
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-10A
- Kray-Ex Handle
- Secure Ex Sheath
Our Price: £91.95
You Save: £15 (14%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.