A good Kukri is outstanding multi-purpose tool that’s able to cut, chop, slice and shear through even the toughest materials. Designed by custom knife maker Andrew Demko, the Cold Steel Rajah series has proven to be both fan favorites and instant classics!Available in two sizes, their unique blade shape presents their thin, flat ground edges at just the right angle so they naturally bite deep, making cuts that way exceed other knives of the same size and weight. The Rajah handle also shares similar aesthetic lines and design nuances with traditional Kukris, with the addition of strategically placed curves for optimum grip and control.We’ve also equipped the Rajah series with our world renowned Tri-Ad locking mechanism, which has proven itself again and again to be amazingly strong and shock resistant. Try our Rajah series today and experience for yourself the power of a Kukri that can fit in your pocket!
- Folding blade made from AUS-10A stainless steel with a stonewash finish in a kukri style. Black textured Griv-Ex handle with a reversible pocket clip and lanyard hole, uses Cold Steel’s Tri-Ad locking mechanism.
- 6" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-10A
- Griv-Ex Handle
Our Price: £135.95
You Save: £40 (23%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.