One of the most prized blades in Napoleon’s army was the custom-made saber that was forged for his renowned Lancer Officers. Equipped with a curved blade and sharp point, and coupled with a three-bar-hilt for excellent hand protection, it was a good all-round Saber that performed well both as a Cavalry weapon and on foot. Inspired by an antique original, our modern reproduction is made to the highest standards in fit, finish and performance. Featuring an expertly hand forged blade of unsurpassed beauty, a gorgeous wire wrapped leather handle and an exquisite three bar hilt. It’s a Saber that will turn even the most jaded collector “green” with envy.
- This reproduction features a highly polished blade forged from 1055 carbon steel and a dazzling, highly decorated three bar hilt.
- 32" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1055
- Wire Bound Leather Handle
- Stainless Steel
Our Price: £764.95
You Save: £168 (18%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free Next Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.