The Training Saber is a wonderful Hutton style military saber featuring a deeply curved and fuller blade with a blunt edge and tip for safe training purposes. This agile and sturdy training tool is a unique interpretation of a classic. Its generous pierced steel guard has reinforced rolled edges for extra durability, and the tightly wrapped wire and leather grip offers years of training use. This carbon steel sword has a forgiving spring temper to withstand sparring. The Training Saber is a lightweight and perfectly balanced tool perfect for any historical fencer or HEMA practitioner!
- Its generous pierced steel guard has reinforced rolled edges for extra durability
- 32" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1065
- Wire Bound Leather Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.