The blade was designed following Andrew Demko’s extensive testing and experimentation as a Journeyman Electrician and Engineer. When making his own multi-purpose hand-made work knives he made his own Karambit / Hawkbill hybrid blade that could cut rope, cable, wire and anything else his vocation threw in his path.This knife served him well through years of hard use, and, when tasked by Cold Steel® to develop his own take on a folding Karambit, this blade shape immediately came to mind. Replicating Andrew’s original blade design but in premium S35VN steel, the Tiger Claw™ offers the performance of the Filipino and Indonesian Karambit with the utility and function of a working man’s Hawkbill. With the patented Demko thumb-plate, the Tiger Claw™ offers a fully ambidextrous draw either in a saber grip or a traditional blade-down Karambit grip. Made with his signature minimalist style, Demko’s Tiger Claw™ features a slim line CNC machined G-10 handle, a matte black aluminum ring , and our exclusive Tri-Ad® locking system.
- Textured G10 handles with a reversible pocket clip and large finger hole for extra control.
- 3.5" Blade
- Stainless Steel – American S35VN
- G10 Handle
Our Price: £151.95
You Save: £66 (30%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.