The Japanese word "Tachi" in the martial sense, refers to a series of standing stances in Karate. It also refers to a kind of plurality, akin in English to the word "we" or more succinctly, "…and company". The New Cold Steel Tachi Katana has an elegant convex ground Damascus steel blade, hardened using the traditional clay tempering technique to create the uniquely Japanese blade Hamon. It has a brass Tsuba and fittings that have been attractively highlighted with black lacquer. Like their other Japanese styled swords, it has the traditional hardwood handle with black silk cord wrapping, Same insert, and an attractive Menuki. It comes complete with a terra cotta colored lacquered hardwood scabbard that features brass decorative fittings.
- The high quality same (ray-skin) insert is tightly wrapped in black silk cord, adding a level of detail and beauty that must be seen to be believed.
- 30" Blade
- Damascus Steel
- Hardwood/Cord Wrapped Handle
- Hardwood Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free Next Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.