Nature and the natural world have been a source of artistic inspiration in Japanese culture for many centuries. The Flower motif is frequently used in Japanese decorative arts, from Chrysanthemums to Cherry Blossoms, it’s an elegant kind of ornamentation and it is a look that never fails to be pleasing to the eye. Our Cold Steel Flower Katana features a stylized floral design on its silver/nickel Tsuba and Kashira. It has a forge folded 1060 carbon steel blade with a convex grind. The edge of the blade has been given a differentially hardened, heat treatment to create a clay tempered Hamon in the distinctive Japanese manner. The attractive hardwood handle is tightly wrapped in black silk cord and includes the traditional Menuki and Same (Ray Skin) backing.
- The included black lacquered Saya (scabbard) is made from hardwood and is finished with traditional Japanese styled silver/nickel fittings.
- 29.75" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1060
- Hardwood/Cord Wrapped Handle
- Hardwood Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.