Our factory has used only traditional materials for our Japanese sword’s fittings. The Tsuba (guard), Fuchi (collar), and Kashira (pommel), are expertly made and finely crafted in nickel-silver brass. The Habaki (blade collar) is hand made out of nickel-silver brass and each hilt is covered in Samé (ray skin) and tightly wrapped in the traditional style with black silk cord. A beautiful Menuki (a small ornamental sculpture inserted between the ray skin and the cord wrappings on the handle) enhances the sword’s aesthetic appearance and makes for a sword that is as traditional looking as we can possibly make it. All feature fully sharpened 1060 carbon steel blades, each heat treated to a spring temper. The blade surface is then given a careful polish by hand, with a distinctive mirror polish applied to the fuller (blood groove). All come complete with a BLACK LACQUERED SCABBARD and a BLUE-VIOLET COVER BAG.
- All feature fully sharpened 1060 carbon steel blades, each heat treated to a spring temper
- 21" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1060
- Ray Skin Handle
- Wood Sheath
Our Price: £495.95
You Save: £169 (25%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.
UK Mainland Delivery:
- 2-5 Working Day Delivery £2 on orders over £30 or £4 otherwise. Free for orders over £150.
- Next Working Day Delivery £7 on orders over £30 or £9 otherwise. Free for orders over £200.Cut off for next working day delivery is 2 p.m. We do our best to ensure next working day delivery arrives on schedule but cannot guarantee it.