New from Cold Steel for 2022 – The Chinese Sabre. Historically the Chinese Sabre was designed to be adaptable, just as easily wielded on horseback as it was on the ground. This Cold Steel interpretation is hand forged from high carbon steel. The blade features a single 3/4 length fuller and is moderately curved along its length, terminating in an upswept point. The hilt features a solid brass disc guard, deeply engraved in the classical style. The handle has a hardwood core and is braided with black silk cord and capped with a brass bolster and pommel. The scabbard is fashioned in hardwood and covered in black leather and features brass decorative fittings. While doubtlessly a Chinese Saber in style, this sword could easily work for any Steppe warrior reenactor and is particularly well-suited to Mongolian, Chinese, Manchurian reenactors, and martial artists.
- The Chinese Sabre is perfect for reenactors and history enthusiasts.
- 29" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1060
- Hardwood/Cord Wrapped Handle
- Hardwood Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.