Cold Steel’s® Ti-Lite® Blades/Folding Knives evoke the sleek speed and rebellious lines of the classic 1950’s switchblade. Often imitated, but never equaled, the Ti-Lite® (designed by the late, great Phil Boguszewski) is a masterpiece of performance and style. The Ti-Lites® are equipped with our stainless-steel leaf spring locks (proven, in our tests, to hold upwards of 145 lbs). For ease of carry, the Ti-Lites® come equipped with a small, but unobtrusive steel pocket clip. Kris Ti-Lite®. Fans of the Ti-Lite series knives are sure to be enthused by the arrival of our new Kris styled blades. Available with four inch or six inch plain edged blades, and a six-inch serrated version. The handles are made of Griv-Ex™ in a flat dark earth color.
- For pocket carry the Ti-Lite comes with a small, unobtrusive steel clip.
- 4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-10A
- Griv-Ex Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.